CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

The Smith Crew---Consists of Dad (Curtis) Mom (Laura) Austin, Katelyn, Conner, Tanner.  Our family is trying something new this year.  Or I should say I'm trying something new this year.   It's the year of mom learning to surf the net, make a family blog, shop e-bay, actually send e-mails back and to stop asking Tanner the 7 year old how to buy songs on itunes. (Pathetic,) I know but I have to start somewhere.  (Ha, Ha).  Oh yeah and learning to text faster then the teens in the house.   I can't wait to have them quit laughing under their breath and asking me if I need help.  

3 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

Wahoo for blogging!

Randi said...

You go, girl!
You can totally conquer technology! And I still have
girltestcl
saved on my cellphone to prove it!

Christy Matthews said...

How's the training going and what is the latest progress on the store? I miss driving by each day and seeing the changes! Some photos of the store progress on your blog would be great!